It’s that time of the week where I compile a list of 10 books and categorize them into a list of some sort. This week was a busy one and I spent very little time in my home, this happens every once in awhile to the best of us. Especially when the weather begins getting nicer and bbqs, drinks on patios and camping plans begin to start filling your schedule. Needless to say, sometimes our books get put on our shelves only to gather dust even though when purchasing we had the best intentions to read them right away. This leads me to my top 10 list of books that I really want to read, but continue to get neglected.
1. Super Sad, but True – Gary Shteyngart
2. A Spot of Bother – Mark Haddon
3. Escape – Caryolyn Jessop
4. Ragged Company – Richard Wagamese
5. King Leary – Paul Quarrington
6. Far to Go – Alison Pick
7. Identical Strangers – Elyse Schein and Paula Bernstein
8. American Wife – Curtis Sittenfeld
9. The Girls’ Guide to Hunting and Fishing – Melissa Bank
10. I Know this much is True – Wally Lamb
I’m sure many of you that frequent this blog have read some of the great titles listed above, so which one do you suggest I read first??? What are the books that are sitting on your bookshelf that you’ve been meaning to read, but have yet to get around to them?