Sundays are by far my favorite day of the week – mainly because it’s a day of rest, relaxation, books and coffee in my home. That’s why I thought it would be fun to create a new feature on Reeder Reads that incorporates favorite books and my favorite day of the week and call it Book Love Sunday. Each Sunday I plan on posting different lists of books that get me (and hopefully you) excited. Since many of you that read my blog leave lovely comments, I’m hoping to utilize all of you to participate when I ask your favorite books in particular genres and themes in the near future.
However, to kick things off, I created a list of books on my shelves that I could NEVER part with – these books are the one’s I’ve read numerous times and the ones that get their own box when moving from apartment to apartment so they don’t get lost in the shuffle – now that’s love 😉
These are some of my favorites and if you can’t see them clearly, I’ve listed them below and included links so that if you haven’t read them, you can navigate to amazon to purchase them immediately. No pressure or anything!
1. The Kite Runner – Khaled Hosseini
2. The Birth House – Ami McKay
3. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society – Mary Ann Shaffer & Annie Barrows
4. Prep – Curtis Sittenfeld
5. The Beauty of Humanity Movement – Camilla Gibb
6. Green Grass, Running Water – Thomas King
7. Fall on your Knees – Ann-Marie MacDonald
8. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants – Ann Brashares
9. A Complicated Kindness – Miriam Toews
10. Unsweetined – Jodie Sweetin
I could list many, many more, but these 10 are definately in the top running. What are the books on your shelves that you take extra good care of and could never give up????