In 15 minutes I’ll have been reading for 12 hours, which means I’m at the half way point!!! WOOHOO 🙂 I thought it would be fun to participate in the mini challenge over at the Read-a-Thon main page.
1. What are you reading right now? I’m just about to start “The Face on the Milk Carton” by Caroline B. Cooney
2. How many books have you read so far? I just completed my fourth book 🙂
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I’m really looking forward to reading my current selection, as well as “Welcome to the Departure Lounge”
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? I just made sure I didn’t make any plans for today
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? I’ve gotten a couple of phone calls, but that’s about it
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? That I still have a lot of energy and I’ve only had to drink one energy drink
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? None – I’m having a blast! There has been a lot of encouragement!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Nothing
9. Are you getting tired yet? Not really. I can definately fit a couple of more books in… I’m curious to see how long I’ll last after the 12:00am though
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Keeping sending out positive vibes, because it makes me smile each time I see a comment!!!